Meet Patti Mercer
About Patti Mercer
We’re so excited and honored to have Patti Mercer as our spokeswoman at Toyota of Rock Hill. Here’s some cool and fun facts about Patti to help you get to know her.
Patti Is All About Roots & Family
- She is a proud Fort Mill, SC native.
- Patti and her husband Jay are proud parents of 4 children.
- She writes for Fort Mill magazine, reports for our Three Sons Broadcasting and hosts Carolina Sessions promoting unsigned musical talent in the Carolinas.
- Patti hosts the Nu Day Productions program, “Tell Me About It”, where she uncovers the unique stories behind the people and projects that make a positive difference in our community.
- She’s currently the director for the South Carolina Strawberry Festival pageant where she works all year coaching confidence and the message of the “Cause Before the Crown” to women of all ages.
Patti Is Passionate About Causes
- In 2006, she was crowned Mrs. South Carolina United States and has used this recognition to promote her mission of early intervention and diagnosis of Autism.
- Her passion to raise awareness for Autism let her to 2nd runner-up in the international pagaent held annually in Chicago.
- In 2010, Patti was awarded a “Hometown Hero” award from CN2 news for her passionate work with autism.
- She serves on the board for the Chrysalis Autism Center in Rock Hill, SC, a 501C program offering ABA therapy to children.
Patti Is Passionate About Causes
Q: First off, what led you to buy a Toyota at Toyota of Rock Hill?
A: Style, Performance and value. I have always loved the awesome style of Toyota, the drive is responsive and feels luxurious. Plus, I trust the knowledgeable sales team who always find just the right match and work within my budget.
Q: What about your buying experience really stood out to you?
A: At Toyota of Rock Hill, it’s very clear that each person matters and is valued more than just a one-time sale. The relationship of trust is established through the buying experience – it’s genuine and consistent through each department.
Q: Is that why you wanted to become our spokeswoman?
A: Yes. The purchase of a car or truck is a big investment and can feel overwhelming. At Toyota of Rock Hill, the experience is positive from the first hello. They definitely had me at hello! Also, knowing you’re driving a great car, backed with the rock solid guarantee and you got an amazing deal – now that’s worth a high five!
Q: What do enjoy most about representing Toyota of Rock Hill?
A: Besides representing the Toyota brand, I LOVE partnering with Toyota of Rock Hill to do good things in our community. From hosting a “Cookies for Kids” bake sale – helping raise funds for pediatric cancer to providing transportation for the “Cause before Crown” SC Strawberry festival pageant, Toyota of Rock Hill has been there to support non-profit organizations close to my heart. I adore and respect how Toyota of Rock Hill embraces local opportunities to serve the needs within our community.
Q: You talk about Generate, Elevate, Motivate. What does that entail?
A: It’s my personal mantra that I created as Mrs. SC International 2008, with my platform: “Be the GEM in your crown”. Generate is about energy to create opportunities, Elevate is to establish a habit of lifting others along the way, and Motivate is to inspire everyone to live our best!
Q: Are there any other “fun facts” we should know about you?
A: I’m a Winthrop graduate with a BA in psychology, which led me to becoming a sales rep for Hershey Chocolate (where I met my husband). After marrying Jay, we moved to Hershey PA, Knoxville TN, Orlando FL, Philadelphia PA, Phoenixville PA, Sparta NJ, Southlake TX, then home to South Carolina with 4 children, one dog, a lizard and a goldfish! Let’s not mention the hamsters.
Patti Is The Perfect Choice
Now that you’ve gotten to know Patti, we’re sure you’ll agree that there’s no better spokesperson to represent our dealership. Thank you, Patti, for choosing to be a part of our family.
Look for her in our advertising campaigns!